Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mom n Baby Time

Yesterday, after little rascal's enrichment class, we went to JP to shop. Why I wanna go there? Heehee...because I read from the motherhood forum that Bakerzin is giving 50% off on cookies cheese cake. Since I have never tried before, I decided to make use of this opportunity. 

I know little rascal is unwell, but a quick one won't do any harm, right? We were there early around 10 plus in the morning. Most of the shops were not even opened for the day yet. So,  I ergo-ed little rascal and walked around. Little rascal fell asleep in ergo and I just walked and walked, hoping he could catch as much sleep as he can. But, after walking for 1 hr, I began to feel his weight and was so tired that I could not walk anymore. 

Finally I settled down for fish ball noodles but the minute I got my noodles, little rascal began to struggle and opened his eyes to look at me. So, no choice, I took him out from ergo and let him sat beside me. I was eating so fast trying hard not to let him played with my spicy noodles. After which, I went straight to Bakerzin, ordered cookies cheese cake and pumpkin soup for him. Yup, his lunch.

Little rascal seemed to like the cheese cake. He finished all but not quite like the pumpkin soup. He even spat out the pumpkin soup. As usual, he could not sit still, so after he messed up our table (threw cutlery and packs of sugar on the floor), he stood up on his seat (comfortable arm chair) and turned around, and began to mess up the next table. Aiyo, I tell you. It is just so hard to go out with him alone. He is so action-packed. After I settled the bill, the minute I put him down on the floor, he started to run away from me. He was running towards the escalator and I almost had a hard time chasing after him. He is fast. I tell you. May be he is the future 100m Olympic runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment