Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Virgin Bath

Heehee...don't you think otherwise. 

It's the virgin bath for little rascal and me. I have a few friends who take shower with their children to save time, so I was thinking since I need to take a shower today, why not try it with little rascal.

Little rascal was so happy to step into my bathroom. He has always wanted to come into my bathroom to play with my tap but of course, I have never allowed him to do that. Today, he stepped into my bathroom with so much joy and he was like,' Wah I finally did it'. 

It was quite a fun experience. I was busy shampooing little rascal and he was busy playing with my bottles of shampoo and bathing gel. We were having fun and enjoying it as well. But, still need to 'jagarh' (keep an eye on) him as he would try his luck to play with the tap. Both my hot and cold water taps are quite low. They are about his height so it's quite easy for him to turn around to turn on and off the tap. I don't mind him playing with the cold water tap but not the hot one. I certainly don't want to get scorched by the hot water! Yup, we don't want to turn into suckling pig.

Well, little rascal behaved quite well today. Besides being a bit grouchy when woke up from his noon nap, he was pretty ok the whole day. He finished his meals and went to bed on time. Recently, he has been quite a handful. Very cranky and clingy to me. He does not want to go to bed on time and refuses to take his meal. 

Yesterday I was so angry with him. He refused the maid to feed him. So, no choice, I got to feed him. And guess what, He took TWO HOURS to take his meal and YET didn't finish his dinner. He left more than half of the bowl untouched. I don't know what happen to him. He is not sick and doesn't look teething. 

Arrrghhhhh....I don't know my son!


2 comments:

  1. hey hey, you don't need to envy hor....you know perfectly well what I meant....lol

    ReplyDelete