Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

Very Sick...

3 days already. 

Little rascal is still sick. Very sick. 

He is having fever and hovering around 38-40 degrees celcius. His fever didn't subside after 3 days of medicine. We brought him twice to the doctor but the fever is still there. Don't know if it would be better if he is admitted to hospital. 

I have been waking up at wee hours to sponge and attend to him. Many a time, he wakes up in the middle of the night due to the discomfort causes by the high fever. He will gives low moan of pain. I feel so sad and heartache when I hear it. Sometimes he is so uncomfortable that he gives out loud cry. He body is so scorching hot when I carry him out of his cot and twice, he vomits on me as soon as I carry him. 

In the day, little rascal clings to me like koala bear, refuses to let go of me. I can't even sit down for a while. He wants me to carry him while standing or walking around. He wants no one else but me. No appetite at all. Eats little, drinks little. He is so grouching and cranky. Cry and cry all day long. Since he has not started talking yet, it is just so hard to know what he wants or where his discomfort is. Oh he only knows how to shake his head to say no. 

This afternoon, hubby asked him if he wanted to do this and that, he kept shaking his head. 

Then, hubby asked: "Do you love daddy?" 

Little rascal shook his head. 

Daddy asked again:"Do you love mummy?" 

Little rascal started to think very hard then nod his head.  

Aiyo, have been teaching him to nod his head but he refuses to do and this is the first time he is nodding his head.

My dear boy, mummy loves you.
         

3 comments:

  1. sanbebe, did u change doctor for jav? wanna try change doc/pd for him? hope he gets well soon! hugs to u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chintz,
    Thanks for your concern.
    Yes, I've changed doctors but the medicine just couldn't bring the fever down.
    So sorry didn't see your comment earlier as he was admitted to hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear, is Jav gettin better?

    ReplyDelete