Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Own Golf Set

Hubby has been urging me to get our very own golf set but I'm not so keen as we have been spending quite a lot of money recently; insurance, little rascal's school fees ( very expensive), new enrichment class fees and ...the list goes on.

As usual, hubby got the louder say. So, after checking out on a golf pro shop, we decided to get our set there. Hubby chose Maruman Verity Red-V, the new series 2009. I like hubby's Red-V. Very very chio. The moment I set my eyes on it, I knew hubby sure like it. As you can see, it's just so beautiful, hard to resist. 


2009 new series Maruman Verity Red-V 


2009 new series Maruman Figaro Ladies-White

I got myself Maruman Figaro. Mine is all white. Hubby chose it for me as he knows I like WHITE. It even comes with pink flury cover for the drivers. Heehee.....




Well, the most malu (embarrassed) part happened on that day was when we were trying out the clubs. Yup, the shop is in a range so they let us tried out the clubs before we purchased. Very thoughtful, eh? 

Ok, there were many people crowded over there to see us try it out. So, being very shy as I always am, I asked hubby to try it out first. As usual, hubby did it quite well. 

Then, my turn. 

I made a few swings. 

And, guess what? 

Aiyo, disaster !!  

I'm acting like I've never made any swing before ! Air swing, hitting hard on the grass mat, balls rolling out instead of flying off, no direction and etc.... 

I tell you, I just want to bury my head in any hole that I could find.

I swear. 

I don't want such thing to happen again. I must practice hard to perfect my swing. I want to be the best lady golfer in......Jurong. Heehee...in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment