Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 17, 2009

Golfing

Last night, hubby and I went golfing again. It's been continuously 3 nights already. Ok ok I know, but please don't call us siao (mad) as hubby is so enthusiast with the new clubs :) And yes, we are going tonight too .

We bumped into Brad, our Canadian coach, while we were at the range looking for a spot. Don't know why there were so many people there. Usually we can get a spot easily but we were having a hard time searching for one last night. And then, just so coincidentally, Brad managed to get one for us. Hurray !

Brad took a look at my golf clubs and commented that they were very good one indeed. He even told hubby that he doesn't need to change his clubs for the next 10 years. Hubby was grinning all the way :)

Brad was so nice. He took the effort to correct my swing though it was not our coaching session. Thanks to him, I managed to hit very good shots last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment