Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lazzzzzy....

Just realised that I have not updated my blog for almost a week! Gosh, I actually thought it was just a few days only.

Well, I just came back from JCC  (country club) after practicing my swing. Last 2 lessons I had been learning putting and chipping so kinda throw 'swing' out of my mind. The first few strokes of my swing was so terrible. I just couldn't get it right. But, luckily, after hitting around 50 balls, I finally got back my perfect swing :P 

Hubby was telling me that it is time that we get our own clubs but...but...they are just so expensive. We are not just getting one but TWO sets of clubs! Besides, we have been spending quite a lot of money recently ( Yup, I just spent $400 on my hair on Sunday), plus recession and etc....I'm just not so sure if we should get it now or wait for a little bit longer. Grrr....headache!


No comments:

Post a Comment