Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Rascal Boy

See lah...my font all go haywired! So frustrated!

Ok, gonna talk about my son. 

He is almost 17 mths old. I said almost because he is going to be 17 mths old tomorrow. One cheeky fellow I should say. He is always up to some mischief. His hobby is to open my drawers and cabinets, and take out everything. Yes, EVERYTHING. Before I had a maid, I would have to pick up everything from the floor and pack them up again. The thing I hate most is when he pulled out all my clothes. Imagine I had to fold up all the clothes again and again till I almost go crazy. Now I leave everything to the maid :)

Rascal boy likes to bring my bedroom slippers to me and wear it for me...kinda sweet, eh? Whenever I am standing in front of the mirror, he will bring me a comb. You gotta take from him, and pretend to comb hair else he will make noise. 霸道 !

Little rascal is still babbling. Well, he has been calling daddy as dad dad for don't know how many months and only recently that he started to call mama...He calls me mama, call grandma 'ma' then eating 'mama'. I wonder if he really knows what mama means.

Anyway, these few days he is driving me nuts. He refuses to finish his meal. Imagine he still has half a bowl left after 1 hr of eating. Then this afternoon, I brought my spicy noodles to him trying to tempt him into finishing his meal, he cling on to me wanting to eat my noodles, so I gave him a bit to try. Haha... you should see his reaction. He covered his mouth with his hand and the face all crumpled up. I thought that might scare him off but that little rascal came to me again and asked for more! Ok ok, next time I will feed him curry.


No comments:

Post a Comment