Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Angry...

I just spanked the little rascal. I am getting more and more impatient towards that little fella. Maid spent 1.5hrs to feed him dinner...yes, he takes longer and longer to finish his meal. And, most of the time ended up unfinished.

I was surfing the net while the maid fed him. 1hr had past and yet the little fella still left with 2 spoonful of rice. I looked at the clock. It was 6.03pm. Maid played with him and at the same time, holding one spoonful of rice in her right hand. After some time, I looked at the clock again. 6.29pm. The maid was still holding it. I was mad. Angry with the maid for not feeding him anything in 30 mins. Angry with that little rascal for not eating. Arrrgghhh !!! I am behaving more and more like some mad woman now. Not PMS I hope....



No comments:

Post a Comment