Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Rascal Is Sick......

Yup, little rascal is sick. Fever, running nose and cough.....3 days already. I was hoping he can recovers on it's own but it's just getting worse. So, this morning we went to see a doctor. Well, usually we visit his paediatrician at Gleneagales. But as I can't claim from hubby's company, I decided to bring him to a normal GP near our house. 

I think the GP has no experience with toddler. She couldn't even examine little rascal's throat to see if there is any infection. Little rascal struggled and cried and nearly vomited when she tried to put the stick in his mouth. Twice, she did that. And, twice, she didn't get it. She chatted a lot and that gave me the impression that she was dragging the consultation time (so that she could charge more). Anyway, I think this is the last time I see her. I'll stick to little rascal paediatrician.

Little rascal wakes up at around 6am these 3 days. Most probably it is due to his sickness. And, as his sole caregiver, I have to wake up the time he wakes up. I'm soooo tired and sleepy as it's been a while that I do not wake up so early. Besides, little rascal is so cranky when he is sick. Cry and cry all day. I know he's feeling uncomfortable but he is really testing my limit. 

This morning, while I was reading newspaper, he came and lied down on my laps, and the next thing I knew, he bit me! Wah, I was so angry that my immediate reaction is to hit him. Of course, he cried like no tomorrow. But I hate him when he bites me. I have been telling him so many times and yet he just keeps doing it over and over again. Another thing is he likes to throw things on the floor, especially the kitchen. Same thing, have been warning him several times. This noon, while I was having my lunch in the kitchen, he took the wireless house phone set and threw the thing hard on the floor. I was so furious that I screamed at him. The maid quickly took him away but that little rascal turned and looked at me cooly before he walked off. I cannot imagine how he is like when he grows up.


No comments:

Post a Comment