Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hair

This is an update on Sunday (22.3.07). 

I finally decided to do something to my long forgotten hair on Sunday. I was contemplating if I should go back to my hairstylist or try on others. My hairstylist is good but very expensive. And, thinking of saving some money, i decided to go to somewhere nearer. 

Hubby and I went to recci a few salons at a nearby mall. And, we finally settled on one that was crowded as we reckoned it should be good. Requested for a creative director to do my hair and because it was so jam-packed, hubby went home to rest and fetched me later.

I trimmed, coloured and digital permed my hair on the same day. It took me 6 long hrs !!! Aiyo, I sat there till I was almost frozen. It was so freaking cold! The creative director who was doing my hair was a young chap full of Malaysian accent. Ya, I know, not many local want to do such job. I was thinking since he is so young, how many years of experience can he possibly have. Very limited, I guessed. Besides, his assistant (another young chap), didn't even know how to blow my hair!!! The way he blowed my newly permed hair was completely WRONG !!! How do I know? Because my previous hairstylist ever taught me how to do it. So, as you can anticipate, I was very disappointed on how my hair was done. True enough, the end result did not turn out well. I didn't like my hair!!! The way it's permed and the colour that's dyed on my top and tip of my hair. They just didn't seem right !!  My dad said it's a waste of money and I agreed completely. 

I now so regret. I spent so much money and I ended up like this. 
Well, I think I'll just go back to my previous hairstylist the next time I want to do my hair. I don't care! Even if it means that I need to spend a bomb. 



No comments:

Post a Comment