Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day Out....

Yesterday I went to Vivo to meet my friend Y. Not alone, but with son and maid. Luckily I brought maid along else I would be busy handling little rascal, and not catching up with Y.

Y was kinda dressed up. Very pretty. This is not the usual her as she does not wear make-up and dress very casually. But I like the changes. It's so much better. Love her newly done hair...so nice. Unlike mine, aiyo, so limp, flat and no body. Really need to trim it but the thought of bringing maid and son along...sigh...forget it!

Anyway, we had lunch at Bakerzin. Was chating away when hubby showed up to join us for lunch. After which, hubby went back to office and, Y and I proceeded to Haagen-dazs for ice-cream and coffee. This was the first time I had coffee since almost 2 years ago. Had stopped drinking coffee ever since I was pregnant. And, I got to tell you....this coffee was so strong that I felt like vomiting an hour after I had it. It must be the caffeine. Think I better start with something milder....like cafe latte?


No comments:

Post a Comment