Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

yesterday...

Hubby and I had golf session in the morning. This was our 3rd session and we were learning chipping and putting on the green. As usual, Brad (our Canadian coach) spent more time with me than with hubby. I was lousy. I was completely off during the first few attempts of chipping. My club didn't even manage to hit the ball as I was afraid my club would hurt the grass. Ha...so silly of me. Then we started to learn putting. Hubby was good whereas I always missed the hole. He told me it was just like playing marbles and he was definitely good at it. I don't even play marbles and moreover, I was SICK. I was suffering from running nose. It was like a tap...non  stop dripping. Imagine I even had a mask on me. Why? To stop sneezing and dripping. 
Anyway, it was a great session and I enjoyed it very much. 

Thereafter, we went to IT show at Suntec. It was so packed! People mountain people sea!  Fortunately, we were early so it was not as bad as I heard from others. I was told that there were traffic jams everywhere. Security guards even blocked some of the entrances and controlled the number of people from entering the place. Hubby wanted to get a scanner and we were quick. We just dashed to Canon, talked to the sales person, paid and left. It took us only 10 minutes the most...heh heh....


No comments:

Post a Comment