Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rain

Am still struggling with the font...I had set my desired font for my previous post but it still didn't turn out the one that I DESIRED. Anyway, I hope this one turns out well.

It was raining so heavily this morning and yet, the weather now is so scorching hot. Talking about rain, the one on Sunday was so dramatic. Hubby and I went to my parent's place after IT show. We were just so lucky. It started to rain right after we reached parent's place. 

Hubby was busy teaching dad how to use the laptop. Yup, dad starts to learn surfing net now. Anyway, the rain came so sudden. It was pouring! Yes, literally. It was as if someone was pouring water from outside. The wind was so strong. Bamboo sticks (used for hanging clothes) fell to the floor and flower pots were over-turned. Dad and I quickly shut the balcony door. Wow, then the best part was my dad's room. I could not believe what I saw. The rain was coming in furiously from the window. The windows were supposedly sealed! Gosh, in just a few seconds, the room was flooded. Then maid and I like siao zha bo (mad woman) trying to stop the water from flowing out to the rest of the room. Aiya, I should have taken a photo to show. You may wonder where was mom during the whole ordeal. Hahaha... she was lying comfortably reading her book in another room with aircon on, without knowing what's happening to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment