Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ok, now I'm sick....

That's why I don't have any updates for these few days.

Little rascal passed the virus to me and so I'm now sick for 3 days already. Have been popping panadol all these while but my fever just didn't subside and throat is painfully sored. So, I decided to see a doctor, hoping to get well real soon since son is in Gleneagles hospital now. 

Yes, yes, he hasn't recovered yet. He's been hospitalised for 2 days already. Sent him to see a paediatrician on yesterday ( Saturday 30 May) morning and doctor said he's having brochitis, so rascal was admitted immediately.

The poor boy can't really breathe. According to the doctor, he got red and swollen throat, too much mucus and phlegm inside his body too. And, he's still vomiting. He's been vomiting everyday. I hope with the treatment, he will recover soon. I really hate to see him suffering !

Because I'm sick, so it's hubby and maid taking turns to take care of little rascal. I certainly hope that I'll recover fast so that I can take care of him myself. I so missed my son !

ok, back to where I started.....

I went to see a doctor just now. And guess what? I was number 5 in the queue. It took me 1.5 blardy hours to see the doctor !! After which, I was charged for $81 !!!! Crazy !!
Go rob the bank lah !

I took a peep at the consultation card and saw one medicine was charged at $40. I asked the nurse and she said it's antibiotics. I came home, opened the antibiotics, it has only 5 capsules. This made me even mad, 5 capsules for $40 !? 

I called hubby. I will never go see a doctor again.

1 comment:

  1. hey gal.. i hope u & Jav have both recovered well! =) take care ya...

    ReplyDelete