Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

Today at school...

I think I am writing too much on this topic but please bear with me for at least one more post, ok?

This morning, little rascal smiled and waved good bye to me at the door again. 

Good sign.

After sending hubby and son off, I started playing restaurant city while taking my breakfast simultaneously. The feeling was so good. Quiet and relaxed. No more fussiness from rascal, no more clinging to my leg to ask me to carry and no more pulling my hand down to stop me from using my laptop......

So peaceful. 

At 1pm. Hubby was back with rascal son. Rascal got me a carnation from school. Oh good. Happy Mother's Day. Heehee.... My very first carnation.

Being a good boy, little rascal didn't cry at school today. I'm so glad he adapts well. What a relief! 

But, hubby told me that rascal son cried when he was having water play. He REFUSED to get out of the pool !!

I still remembered when we first brought rascal for his first swim. He cried like mad. Everyone was looking us, as if we were torturing him.

My water boy. You have finally grown up.


No comments:

Post a Comment