Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

All By Myself

Who else?

Hahaha...Little rascal lah !

After spending 3 days at school with him, I left him all by himself on the 4th day. It's the school policy that parent can only accompany their child for three days as anything more than that will become a habit. Which we don't want, right? 

So, poor boy woke up on that morning thinking that mummy would still be with him in class. Sorry son, this is for your own good. Hiaks, hiaks, hiaks....

But, little rascal was such a good boy. He smiled and waved at me at the door, melting my heart as he went off with his dad. 

Finally! I could have some free time to myself. I surfed net, played restaurant city, and looking at the clock, wondering what little rascal was doing at school.

Was he crying pitifully looking for me? Was he playing happily with other kids? Did he fell down? Was he hurt? Did he eat his snack and lunch? .....etc etc..... Was I worrying too much ?

Then, at 10.30am. 

I received a phone call from the school.

Darn! 

Something bad had happened to my rascal.

The lady from administrative office told me that little rascal was having a fever at 37.8 degrees celcius, asking if I'm going to pick him up. Well, since he would finish school at 12.30pm, I asked the lady to leave him at sick bay to monitor. I was told she would also be sticking a cool pad on his head to bring the temperature down.

Then, as I was thinking that's it, she revealed that little rascal fell down in the morning while playing at the playground. He was riding a bouncing animal and fell flat on the sand. Oh, my heart leaped. 

Fortunately, little rascal had a shock but climbed up by himself WITHOUT crying.
He had some abrasion. And that's all. Phew!

More good news. 

Little rascal was such a brave boy at school. HE DID NOT CRY AT ALL ! 
According to the teachers, all the kids (4 other new kids) cry EXCEPT rascal son !! 

Hooray !!

My brave son, mommy is so proud of you !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment