Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

At Pre-School Part 1...

So many updates to do.....

I was busy accompanying little rascal to his pre-school these three days.

Little rascal started his school on Monday (4/5/09). Yup, I know he is still very young at 18 mths old but I still think it's better to send him to the child care than idling at home. Hmmm... I keep telling myself....this is for his own good :)

Ok lah, I admit. It's for my own good as well as I can finally have some ME time for myself.

The pre-school that I have selected for little rascal is run by an 'ang mo'. Hoping with the foreign influence, the curriculum is more creative and not 'duck-fed'. Actually the very first thing that attracted me was the environment of the school. I really love it. It is situated in a very secluded place, far away from the traffic and noise. A serene nature with vast area to explore.  The buildings are those black and white colonel houses. Very nice.

Anyway, I was there for 3 days to accompany little rascal while getting him to adapt to the new environment. He was perfectly fine the first day. I was so glad to see him roaming around the classroom, exploring every corners, playing the toys and listening to teachers' instructions.

I was amazed to see my little boy handling things so well. Imagine I have been so worried for the last few weeks thinking that my little rascal would scream his head off. But no, he did not. 

There are 8 toddlers in the class with 2 teachers, English and Chinese. But as this is a new class, with 5 new students, the principal and a teacher assistant came to help out. Of course, not forgetting the five parents of the new students.

There are 2 toddlers who keep crying...especially the girl who's mom is one of the teachers in the school. She cry whole day.First day. Second day. And, third day. Nobody can make her stop. Her grandma, daddy and teachers.

I'm so scared that little rascal will behave like that. 

Oh please don't !

Scary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment