Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Present

In my previous post, I mentioned that little rascal brought back a carnation from school for me. In fact, he actually brought back 2 presents...heehee...

A carnation flower and a book mark !

The book mark is made of little rascal's footprint. I knew it as it was done on his first day at school. It was made during his art & craft and teacher didn't disclose anything at all. So, it's a surprise for me !




My very first mother's day present. Thank you son !
 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet to get the 1st Mummy's day present fm Jav. And clap clap to Jav being such a brave boy, din cry when he fell down in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chersam !
    I'm so proud of him ...heehee....(buay paiseh)

    ReplyDelete