Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Treat

Not mine lah....

It's my hubby's.

It's hubby's birthday yesterday (Monday, 25 May) and I got him a chocolate cake from Bakerzin. Yummy yummy. The best deal I've got. Bakerzin is having a promotion and the cake is 50% off the usual price. So, I just went ahead and bought one at only $12.90. Very worthy.

Though yesterday was hubby's birthday, I gave him a treat on Sunday instead. Yesterday, we went to Zhou Zhuang for Chinese cruisine buffet. Delicious. They even have chilli crab!

Ok, back to the birthday treat.

We dumped son and maid at my parent's place. We went to Nogawa Japanese Restaurant at Sentosa Golf Club. This restaurant was highly recommended by a local TV show, Makansutra. I was watching the show last year and promised myself that I would bring hubby here for his birthday treat. 

The food was simply delicious ! The sashimi was so fresh and the other cooked dishes; like grilled fish, clear soup, sushi, deep fried ebi, dessert and etc....( I ate so much that I couldn't recall now), were just fingers licking good. 

Too bad, I don't have nice pictures to show. But I managed to take 2 ( I think) with my handphone. Gotta wait for hubby to upload for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment