Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May Day Gathering

We finally had a gathering for mummies and toddlers after last xmas. And, oops, I didn't attend the xmas gathering so that makes me didn't meet with other mummies ever since last September. Talking about the gathering, we actually know each other through a motherhood forum. You know, this is the wonder of internet. We are all strangers but join the same forum and chatting through internet when we were pregnant in 2007 till now, 2009, our babies become toddlers !! 

Ok, back to the gathering. We held it at Penang Place where we had buffet. The food is nice especially it's signature dish, Penang chay kuey tiao. Hubby and I had 2 servings of it and left us with very small appetite for other dishes. 

I was happy to meet other mummies and talked to them in person. But, I always have regrets of not able to talk to more mummies. Usually, I only managed to talk to 3 or 4 mummies. 

I was seated with chintz and jovial and so naturally, I talked to them most of the time. As for the rest of the mummies, I am so sorry that I didn't get to talk to you much. I will try to do it the next time, ok?

Gingerleaf, you really slimmed down a lot with your super diet !! So sexy somemore.... Hey, lyn is so sweet and tall.Chintz and Jovial, you two are so friendly that I like you immediately. Oh, I think Chloe and Caelan are the tallest among the toddlers. What have you two been feeding them? Long beans ?? 

Ponponta, Anders is so good looking with those big round eyes just like yours! Jas, you are such a wonderful mummies with 2 great kids. Oh, Dayan is just so handsome. He is definitely a heart throb winning the hearts of many girls that come along. Totoro, good to see you slim down as I think you really look good in that outfit. And, Kelly looks very sweet in her pink skirt too. Junnie, so sad I didn't have the chance to talk to you. Zann is very pretty and though Lance has slimmed down a bit, he still looks chubby to me.....

To all other mummies that I didn't mention, I'm sorry I didn't have the time to chat with you all and know you all well. Please give me some time. I will make it up the other round. 



1 comment:

  1. It's nice talking to you too for the first time last fri! I wish the meet up was longer too! And yes, hopefully we get to meet again :)

    ReplyDelete