Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Son Is Sick Again....

I'm so scared of him falling sick because he will vomit at least several times a day. He is down with high fever (Yes, very very high at 40.1 degrees celcius!), cough and running nose. And, when he cough, he will vomit. Haiz....don't know why.

Rascal son has been vomiting whenever he cough. Luckily I have a maid to clean up all the mess. He even vomited twice on his bed while he was sleeping. Poor boy was awaken by his cough and had a hard time felling asleep again. He was so clingy to me and I had to carry him the whole day. But with his weight, how can I tahan (tolerate) for whole day. So, smart mummy ergoed son and problem was solved. Heehee.....

Oh yes, just now when son's temperature shot up to 40, we decided to insert the 'bullet'. This is the most powerful medicine for fever. I tried last time but failed as the 'bullet' kept squeezing out by itself. This time round, hubby decided to try his luck. And, after 2 tries, he managed to insert it in. Phew ! We were so pleased because with this medicine, we knew that the fever will come down pretty soon for at least a few hours before it shoots up again.

Keep my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. gal, i hope javier's fever has gone by now?? poor boy! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. how's Jav? hope he's gettin better

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poor boy is having brochitis and is still hospitalised. I hope he will recover soon......

    ReplyDelete