Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Father's Day

Just came back from Bali Thai restaurant. 

The whole family was there to celebrate Father's Day celebration. Whole family means my parents, siblings and my little family. The food was delicious. We had green mango salad, pandan chicken, bbq sotong, kang kong belacan, tom yung koon, deep fried prawns in yellow curry and desserts. All I could say is YUM YUM !! Hahaha.....

Actually, I was there on Wednesday (10th June) with my little family (hubby and son) and maid. We were there to celebrate my maid's birthday. Ya, I know. My maid is so fortunate. I even bought her a small little cake and let her called home that night. And, gave her a present too. You see, my employers never celebrate my birthday for me. But I was thinking since she's alone here, she might feel very lonely especially on her birthday. So, I'm trying to make her feel warm and welcomed.....

Talking about maid, mine is quite alright. She's hardworking but will still cut corners at times. Well, I think that's pretty common among maids. So, I just close one eye as long as she get things done, follow instructions and most importantly, treat my son well. I never leave her alone with little rascal except when he's sleeping. This is to prevent something unpleasant to happen and for me to regret for life. 

Well, I just have to pray hard that I have a good maid who's honest and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment