Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Over The Moon

Rascal made my day.

Ok, it all started last Sunday when hubby mentioned that he wish rascal could be potty trained asap so he can save on pampers. Then my dad seconded him and started to advise us on the types of potty to use. 

So, we went to Mothercare and got rascal a Baby Bjorn potty. The potty sits on the playmat for a few days and has become rascal's new toy. See, I'm a lazy mom. In fact, I wanted to wait till he knows how to speak and communicates with us. But due to the circumstances given, I am given with no choice but to start the training. 

I told rascal the other day that if he wants to poo poo, he needs to come and tell me or maid so that we can take out the potty for him. Never did I anticipate this, halfway through his dinner yesterday, he told the maid and me that he wanted to poo poo. We quickly took out the potty and asked him to sit on it. Then there came my neighbour, curry aunty, popping by to see rascal poo. 

Suddenly rascal felt so stressed that he cried out loud pitifully. Well, as expected, there was no sight of poo in his potty. The poor fellow went on to his dinner and later pooped in his diaper. 

Then, today, while maid was playing with rascal, she caught him going to poo. We were so thrilled, waiting anxiously for rascal to poo. Hahaha...after a minute or so, rascal finally poo-ed in his potty.

Lalalala....


2 comments:

  1. clap clap to Javier, closer step to toilet train, can save $$ on diapers liao :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. thanks thanks !
    Hopefully I can use the $$ to do more shopping ...lol

    ReplyDelete