Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

Finally !

Yeah, I've completed all the researching and planning of my Taiwan trip!
Yippee yippee hooray !!

It wasn't easy as I've to plan out the full 15 days itinerary... accomodations, bus routes and train routes to the places of interests.  

I want to eat lots and lots of food. I so like the food in Taiwan. They are just so delicious. Oh not forgetting the pearl milk tea. Hubby and my favorites !! 

We can drink and drink without getting sick of it. There's this particular stall near the library that we used to patronize. We go there so frequent that even the sales staff start preparing the milk tea when she sees us approaching the counter; milk tea with double pearls.

Ok, back to the trip.

I've planned to stay in taipei for a week and another week to Alishan, Qingcing, Hehuan shan and then Taroko at Hualien. I was contemplating to rent a car or take public transport but hubby prefers public transports as driving itself will kill us. It's those long distance driving, say like 5-6hrs. Moreover, it's mostly highways and mountain roads. Well, not so much of the highways, it's the mountain roads that put us off. I've read that it's misty and dangerous. So, in the end, we settled for public transports. But it'll be more time consuming. 

Arrgghhh .....but I prefer driving as it's more convenience.  So contradicting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment