Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm so excited !

Little rascal is going to the ZOO tomorrow !!!

This is his very first trip to go with school. And, I get to sign the consent form. Hahaha...

Well, I'm also going with him too since he is just  a 21 mth old fellow. To mark this memorable trip, I'll try to take as many photographs as possible so I can show them to him when grows up. 

You know, I was thinking hard last night on what to bring for snack. Remembered last time when I was young, always got myself a luncheon meat bun whenever I went on an excursion with schools. I have already planned to go to a bakery tonight to get rascal a bun but who knows, rascal brought back 2 muffins from school today. He made the muffins with teacher this morning! Well, I can't even make muffin myself ! Hahaha...


See, they look so yummy!

So, to save all efforts, I'm going to bring the muffins and banana tomorrow.
 
Hmmm... gotta pack everything neatly by tonight. 

Things to pack:
1) Muffins and banana
2) Water bottle (for rascal and me)
3) Umbrella
4) Caps ( for rascal and me)
5) Anti-mosquitoes patch
6) Pampers bag (pampers,wet wipes, cream)

What else? Did I miss out anything? *thinking hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment