Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 29, 2010

First Field Trip in 2010

It's just the beginning of the term and little rascal has already gone for his first field trip this year. I don't really like field trips as it is not cheap. Last year alone, we had already been to quite a few places.

Yesterday, rascal's school organised a field trip to Singapore Philatelic Museum. It was quite fun for rascal as he ran around the exhibits room and played with the exhibits. But, he was quite restless when the guide was conducting activities for them. Instead of participating on the activities, rascal took away my camera and played with it. Guess what, he nearly spoiled my lens! Phew!


Teacher I know the answer!

Heehee...I'm the kopi boy...

Oh I'm busy delivering the letters...

Mommy I'm a good boy, I'm putting the chairs back...

The trip ended with refreshments and snacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment