Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 12, 2009

OMG !!

Well, this is the first word that came to my mind when I saw what's on the floor at Ion this evening.

I apologise for not updating my blog for nearly 1.5 months but the incident happened at Ion urged me to add this to my blog.

I am actually talking about my maid.

Yup. My maid who has worked for me for 8 months.

We went out today shopping for some stuff and we were at Orchard. When we were on the way walking to carpark, I passed by a shop selling very nice accessories. I stopped by to take a look, thinking to get myself a pair of earrings and necklace.

Maid told hubby that she needed to go toilet but as I was still browsing through the accessories, he asked her if she could wait for a while. She said yes.

So, after a few minutes or so, hubby anticipated that I would take a longer time to try out the accessories, he walked out of the shop, thinking to bring her to a toilet.

Just as I was asking the sales person regarding the earrings, my hubby pulled me aside and asked me to go out. What I saw really shocked me.

I saw a pool of urine on the floor !!

It was just outside of the shop at a little corner with many people walking by.

I didn't want to believe that it's my maid who peeped on the floor so I kept asking my hubby who did that!

Maid stood there with the pram on her hand and her legs and jeans all soaked with urine!

We were a bit panic but think it's best to bring her to toilet to wash up. I went to the shop to tell the salesgirl that I would come back later, and when I turned around to look for them, they were gone !

Damn! Ion was so crowded. I just lost them.

I didn't have anything with me. No wallet, no money and no handphone.

We were at B2 and there's no toilet at that level, so I went to B3 toilet. They were not there.

I went back to the pool of urine. Not there either.

Waited awhile, I went to B1 toilet. Not there.

Went to carpark. Waited at the car. Thinking hubby might still be looking for me.

Went to B4, borrowed a phone from a shop and started calling hubby. Tried so many times but hubby didn't pick up the call. Almost gave up. Then hubby picked up the call.

Phew! We finally united. But hubby was mad, face completely black.

The journey back to home was in golden silence.

I don't understand why hubby is so mad at me. Don't we supposed to be happy that we finally found each other?

Hmmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment